BY THE NUMBERS
7,022 – Total Tests from Yesterday*
603,207 – Total tests completed since pandemic began
471 – Positive Individuals from Yesterday*****
19,451 – Total positive individuals since pandemic began
7.09% – Daily Positivity Rate**
3,482 – Total Active Cases
+180 Individuals from yesterday
281 – Individuals Recovered from Yesterday (186 with a recovery date of yesterday****)
15,757 – Total recovered since pandemic began
89 – Currently Hospitalized
+0 - Individuals from yesterday
8 – New Deaths*** (211 total deaths since the pandemic began)
*The website currently shows 212 deaths and will be updated shortly.
INDIVIDUALS WHO DIED WITH COVID-19
- Woman in her 70s from Benson County with underlying health conditions.
- Man in his 80s from Burleigh County with underlying health conditions.
- Woman in her 90s from Burleigh County with underlying health conditions.
- Man in his 90s from Morton County with underlying health conditions.
- Man in his 70s from Morton County with underlying health conditions.
- Woman in her 80s from Morton County with underlying health conditions.
- Man in his 90s from Ward County with no underlying health conditions.
- Woman in her 60s from Ward County with underlying health conditions.
COUNTIES WITH NEW POSITIVE CASES REPORTED TODAY
- Barnes County - 11
- Benson County – 2
- Bottineau County – 12
- Burke County - 1
- Burleigh County - 118
- Cass County – 78
- Divide County - 1
- Eddy County - 8
- Emmons County – 12
- Grand Forks County – 29
- Grant County – 1
- Hettinger County - 1
- LaMoure County - 6
- Logan County – 4
- McHenry County - 1
- McKenzie County - 10
- McLean County - 1
- Mercer County - 9
- Morton County – 43
- Mountrail County - 4
- Nelson County – 2
- Pembina County – 7
- Ramsey County – 8
- Ransom County – 1
- Renville County – 5
- Richland County – 9
- Rolette County - 3
- Sargent County – 4
- Sheridan County - 1
- Sioux County - 1
- Stark County – 31
- Stutsman County – 5
- Towner County - 2
- Traill County – 5
- Walsh County - 5
- Ward County – 18
- Williams County – 12
* Note that this does not include individuals from out of state and has been updated to reflect the most recent information discovered after cases were investigated.
**Individuals who tested positive divided by the total number of people tested who have not previously tested positive (susceptible encounters).
*** Number of individuals who tested positive and died from any cause while infected with COVID-19.
**** The actual date individuals are officially out of isolation and no longer contagious.
******Totals may be adjusted as individuals are found to live out of state, in another county, or as other information is found during investigation.