BY THE NUMBERS
10,187 – Total Tests from Yesterday*
933,398 – Total tests completed since the pandemic began
1,615 – Positive Individuals from Yesterday*****
53,204 – Total positive individuals since the pandemic began
16.87% – Daily Positivity Rate**
10,325 Total Active Cases
+511 Individuals from yesterday
1,076 – Individuals Recovered from Yesterday (862 with a recovery date of yesterday****)
42,251 – Total recovered since the pandemic began
240 – Currently Hospitalized
+2 - Individuals from yesterday
15 – New Deaths*** (628 total deaths since the pandemic began)
INDIVIDUALS WHO DIED WITH COVID-19
- Man in his 80s from Burleigh County.
- Man in his 70s from Bottineau County.
- Man in his 80s from Bowman County.
- Man in his 80s from Cass County.
- Man in his 80s from Grand Forks County.
- Woman in her 90s from Grand Forks County.
- Woman in her 90s from Mercer County.
- Woman in her 90s from Morton County.
- Woman in her 80s from Stutsman County.
- Man in his 80s from Stutsman County.
- Man in his 90s from Stutsman County.
- Woman in her 80s from Ward County.
- Man in his 80s from Ward County.
- Woman in her 70s from Ward County.
- Woman in her 70s from Williams County.
COUNTIES WITH NEW POSITIVE CASES REPORTED TODAY
- Adams County - 5
- Barnes County - 10
- Benson County – 13
- Billings County - 1
- Bottineau County – 14
- Bowman County - 1
- Burke County - 6
- Burleigh County - 155
- Cass County - 303
- Cavalier County - 21
- Dickey County – 11
- Divide County – 5
- Dunn County – 1
- Eddy County – 37
- Emmons County - 4
- Foster County – 7
- Golden Valley County – 1
- Grand Forks County – 100
- Grant County – 2
- Griggs County – 14
- Hettinger County - 2
- Kidder County - 5
- LaMoure County – 2
- McHenry County – 21
- McIntosh County – 2
- McKenzie County - 11
- McLean County - 11
- Mercer County - 5
- Morton County - 47
- Mountrail County - 32
- Nelson County – 12
- Oliver County - 1
- Pembina County - 29
- Pierce County - 20
- Ramsey County – 20
- Ransom County - 4
- Renville County - 7
- Richland County - 31
- Rolette County – 62
- Sargent County – 9
- Sheridan County - 2
- Sioux County – 11
- Slope County - 1
- Stark County – 59
- Steele County - 2
- Stutsman County - 37
- Towner County - 1
- Traill County - 14
- Walsh County - 59
- Ward County – 300
- Wells County - 9
- Williams County – 76
* Note that this does not include individuals from out of state and has been updated to reflect the most recent information discovered after cases were investigated.
**Individuals who tested positive divided by the total number of people tested who have not previously tested positive (susceptible encounters).
*** Number of individuals who tested positive and died from any cause while infected with COVID-19. There is a lag in the time deaths are reported to the NDDoH.
**** The actual date individuals are officially out of isolation and no longer contagious.
*****Totals may be adjusted as individuals are found to live out of state, in another county, or as other information is found during investigation.