BY THE NUMBERS
8,377 – Total Tests from Yesterday*
901,043 – Total tests completed since the pandemic began
1,116 – Positive Individuals from Yesterday*****
48,301 – Total positive individuals since the pandemic began
14.15% – Daily Positivity Rate**
8,571 Total Active Cases
+175 Individuals from yesterday
927 – Individuals Recovered from Yesterday (773 with a recovery date of yesterday****)
39,163 – Total recovered since the pandemic began
220 – Currently Hospitalized
+5 - Individuals from yesterday
12 – New Deaths*** (567 total deaths since the pandemic began)
INDIVIDUALS WHO DIED WITH COVID-19
- Man in his 70s from Barnes County.
- Man in his 70s from Cass County.
- Man in his 90s from Dickey County.
- Man in his 90s from Logan County.
- Man in his 80s from McHenry County.
- Man in his 90s from Nelson County.
- Man in his 70s from Pembina County.
- Man in his 80s from Pierce County.
- Man in his 70s from Ransom County.
- Man in his 80s from Towner County.
- Man in his 70s from Walsh County.
- Man in his 80s from Walsh County.
COUNTIES WITH NEW POSITIVE CASES REPORTED TODAY
- Adams County - 6
- Barnes County - 12
- Benson County – 9
- Bottineau County - 7
- Bowman County – 4
- Burke County - 4
- Burleigh County - 134
- Cass County - 262
- Cavalier County - 21
- Dickey County – 9
- Divide County – 8
- Dunn County – 4
- Eddy County – 9
- Emmons County - 1
- Foster County - 6
- Grand Forks County - 67
- Grant County - 4
- Kidder County - 2
- LaMoure County – 7
- Logan County - 2
- McHenry County - 5
- McKenzie County - 15
- McLean County - 8
- Mercer County - 20
- Morton County - 41
- Mountrail County - 14
- Nelson County – 3
- Oliver County - 2
- Pembina County - 9
- Pierce County - 6
- Ramsey County - 28
- Ransom County – 7
- Renville County - 2
- Richland County - 31
- Rolette County – 50
- Sargent County - 5
- Sioux County - 4
- Stark County – 15
- Steele County - 2
- Stutsman County - 74
- Towner County - 6
- Traill County - 14
- Walsh County - 70
- Ward County - 71
- Wells County - 13
- Williams County – 23
* Note that this does not include individuals from out of state and has been updated to reflect the most recent information discovered after cases were investigated.
**Individuals who tested positive divided by the total number of people tested who have not previously tested positive (susceptible encounters).
*** Number of individuals who tested positive and died from any cause while infected with COVID-19. There is a lag in the time deaths are reported to the NDDoH.
**** The actual date individuals are officially out of isolation and no longer contagious.
*****Totals may be adjusted as individuals are found to live out of state, in another county, or as other information is found during investigation.