BY THE NUMBERS
8,378 – Total Tests from Yesterday*
790,738 – Total tests completed since the pandemic began
1,038 – Positive Individuals from Yesterday*****
35,052 – Total positive individuals since the pandemic began
A private lab notified us that 137 individuals reported as positive between October 12-14 were inconclusive. The individuals have been notified and the positive results were removed from our total.
13.09% – Daily Positivity Rate**
6,350 Total Active Cases
+376 Individuals from yesterday
503 – Individuals Recovered from Yesterday (402 with a recovery date of yesterday****)
28,271 – Total recovered since the pandemic began
156 – Currently Hospitalized
+4 - Individuals from yesterday
9 – New Deaths*** (431 total deaths since the pandemic began)
INDIVIDUALS WHO DIED WITH COVID-19
- Man in his 60s from Cass County with underlying health conditions.
- Woman in her 60s from Grand Forks County with underlying health conditions.
- Man in his 70s from Grand Forks County with underlying health conditions.
- Woman in her 70s from Grant County with underlying health conditions
- Man in his 70s from LaMoure County with underlying health conditions.
- Man in his 50s from LaMoure County with underlying health conditions.
- Man in his 80s from Morton County with underlying health conditions.
- Man in his 70s from Richland County with underlying health conditions.
- Man in his 90s from Ward County with underlying health conditions.
COUNTIES WITH NEW POSITIVE CASES REPORTED TODAY
- Adams County - 3
- Barnes County - 21
- Benson County – 7
- Bottineau County – 2
- Bowman County – 2
- Burke County - 5
- Burleigh County - 209
- Cass County – 280
- Cavalier County - 1
- Dickey County – 5
- Dunn County - 1
- Eddy County – 2
- Emmons County - 2
- Foster County – 2
- Grand Forks County – 59
- Grant County - 2
- Griggs County - 4
- Hettinger County – 1
- Kidder County - 3
- LaMoure County - 11
- Logan County – 2
- McHenry County – 8
- McIntosh County - 2
- McKenzie County – 24
- McLean County - 14
- Mercer County - 8
- Morton County – 62
- Mountrail County – 19
- Nelson County - 1
- Oliver County – 2
- Pembina County - 4
- Pierce County - 4
- Ramsey County – 12
- Ransom County – 15
- Renville County - 2
- Richland County – 15
- Rolette County – 14
- Sargent County – 4
- Sioux County - 15
- Stark County – 6
- Steele County - 2
- Stutsman County – 15
- Towner County – 1
- Traill County - 15
- Walsh County - 20
- Ward County – 95
- Wells County - 6
- Williams County – 29
* Note that this does not include individuals from out of state and has been updated to reflect the most recent information discovered after cases were investigated.
**Individuals who tested positive divided by the total number of people tested who have not previously tested positive (susceptible encounters).
*** Number of individuals who tested positive and died from any cause while infected with COVID-19. There is a lag in the time deaths are reported to the NDDoH.
**** The actual date individuals are officially out of isolation and no longer contagious.
*****Totals may be adjusted as individuals are found to live out of state, in another county, or as other information is found during investigation.