BY THE NUMBERS
7,549 – Total Tests from Yesterday*
649,885 – Total tests completed since the pandemic began
477– Positive Individuals from Yesterday*****
22,694 – Total positive individuals since the pandemic began
6.57% – Daily Positivity Rate**
3,739 Total Active Cases
+49 Individuals from yesterday
419 – Individuals Recovered from Yesterday (324 with a recovery date of yesterday****)
18,691 – Total recovered since the pandemic began
111 – Currently Hospitalized
+5 - Individuals from yesterday
8 – New Deaths*** (264 total deaths since the pandemic began)
INDIVIDUALS WHO DIED WITH COVID-19
- Man in his 70s from Benson County with underlying health conditions.
- Man in his 90s from Burleigh County with underlying health conditions.
- Man in her 90s from Burleigh County with underlying health conditions.
- Man in his 60s from Burleigh County with underlying health conditions.
- Woman in her 90s from Cass County with underlying health conditions.
- Man in his 80s from Dunn County with underlying health conditions.
- Woman in her 100s from McHenry County with underlying health conditions.
- Woman in her 80s from Morton County with underlying health conditions.
COUNTIES WITH NEW POSITIVE CASES REPORTED TODAY
- Adams County - 1
- Barnes County – 2
- Benson County - 3
- Bottineau County – 1
- Bowman County – 3
- Burke County - 1
- Burleigh County - 81
- Cass County – 85
- Dickey County – 16
- Divide County - 1
- Dunn County – 5
- Eddy County – 13
- Emmons County – 15
- Foster County - 4
- Grand Forks County – 58
- Grant County – 2
- LaMoure County – 6
- Logan County - 4
- McHenry County -1
- McIntosh County - 4
- McKenzie County - 4
- McLean County - 10
- Mercer County - 1
- Morton County – 32
- Mountrail County – 7
- Nelson County - 6
- Pembina County – 4
- Ramsey County – 6
- Ransom County - 1
- Renville County – 2
- Richland County - 4
- Rolette County – 3
- Sargent County - 2
- Sioux County – 5
- Stark County – 17
- Stutsman County – 3
- Towner County - 1
- Traill County – 4
- Walsh County - 4
- Ward County – 39
- Williams County – 16
* Note that this does not include individuals from out of state and has been updated to reflect the most recent information discovered after cases were investigated.
**Individuals who tested positive divided by the total number of people tested who have not previously tested positive (susceptible encounters).
*** Number of individuals who tested positive and died from any cause while infected with COVID-19.
**** The actual date individuals are officially out of isolation and no longer contagious.
******Totals may be adjusted as individuals are found to live out of state, in another county, or as other information is found during investigation.