BY THE NUMBERS
7,407 – Total Tests from yesterday*
1,472,152 – Total tests completed since the pandemic began
152 – Positive Individuals from Yesterday*****
111 – PCR Tests | 41 - Antigen Tests
96,370 – Total positive individuals since the pandemic began
2.40% – Daily Positivity Rate**
1,169 - Total Active Cases
-8 - Individuals from yesterday.
143 – with a recovery date of yesterday****
93,801 – Total recovered since the pandemic began
54 – Currently Hospitalized
-1 - Individuals from yesterday.
13 – New Deaths*** (1,400 total deaths since the pandemic began)
INDIVIDUALS WHO DIED WITH COVID-19
- Woman in his 80s from Barnes County.
- Man in his 80s from Burleigh County.
- Woman in her 60s from Burleigh County.
- Woman in her 70s from Cass County.
- Man in his 90s from Golden Valley County.
- Man in his 90s from McHenry County.
- Woman in her 80s from McLean County.
- Man in his 70s from Ransom County.
- Man in his 8s from Ransom County.
- Man in his 80s from Towner County.
- Man in his 60s from Walsh County.
- Woman in her 60s from Ward County.
- Man in his 50s from Williams County.
COUNTIES WITH NEW POSITIVE CASES REPORTED TODAY
- Adams County – 3
- Benson County - 3
- Bottineau County - 1
- Bowman County – 5
- Burleigh County – 24
- Cass County – 23
- Dickey County – 2
- Eddy County – 1
- Foster County – 2
- Golden Valley County - 1
- Grand Forks County – 10
- LaMoure County - 1
- McKenzie County – 5
- McLean County - 4
- Mercer County – 3
- Morton County – 3
- Pembina County – 1
- Pierce County – 1
- Ramsey County - 4
- Richland County – 7
- Rolette County - 6
- Sheridan County – 1
- Sioux County - 2
- Stark County – 10
- Steele County - 1
- Stutsman County - 3
- Traill County – 1
- Walsh County – 5
- Ward County – 1
- Wells County - 1
- Williams County – 17
* Note that this includes PCR and antigen; it does not include individuals from out of state.
**Individuals (PCR or antigen) who tested positive divided by the total number of people tested who have not previously tested positive (susceptible encounters).
*** Number of individuals who tested positive with a PCR or antigen test and died from any cause while infected with COVID-19. Please remember that deaths are reported as they’re reported to us by the facility or through the official death record (up to 10-day delay).
**** The actual date individuals are officially out of isolation and no longer contagious.
*****Daily positive numbers include people who tested with a PCR or antigen test. Totals may be adjusted as individuals are found to live out of state, in another county, or as other information is found during investigation.