Industry should adhere to universal protocols and industry specific standards
Movement and Activity
Gathering Size/Physical Distancing/Workplace Activity
- Capacity will be limited to 20% of normal operating capacity.
- Allow for proper spacing between groups by keeping at least two empty seats (or 6 feet) between parties in any row, alternate rows between customers by marking every other row closed.
- Lines and waiting areas must be marked so physical distancing standards are met.
- Group sizes should be limited to 10 people.
- Encourage use of mobile apps and contactless purchasing and payment. If not available, a barrier should be provided between staff and customers or cloth face masks required for both staff and customers.
- Show start times should stagger by at least 30 minutes to decrease congestion in common areas.
- Standing in the lobby should be minimized by allowing earliest possible access to the auditorium and encouraging patrons to arrive close to show times.
Employee and Customer Safety and Trust
Hygiene and Cleaning/Special Measures
- Drink or popcorn refills are not allowed unless served in a clean unused container.
- No self-service cups, straws or lids will be allowed – they should be behind counter and handed to customer. Only individually wrapped straws are allowed.
- Self-service condiments should be eliminated and provided by request in single use or disposable containers.
- Remove or block off tables or seating in lobby to discouraging congregating.
- Clean and disinfect high touch surfaces in auditoriums like railings and door handles between showings.
- Provide sanitizing wipes for guests to wipe off their armrest,cupholder or seat upon arrival.
- Encourage customers to download the Care19 App to increase success levels with contact tracing.